Friday 9 May 2014

BLOG YOUR HEART OUT!

Blog your Heart out!


I have been tagged by mummy M's memories. to take on the Blog Your Heart Out meme.


So what is the Blog Your Heart Out meme all about? It involves me answering five questions about blogging and then tagging a couple of bloggers to pass on the meme and keep the blog love going. Think of it as a modern day chain letter, just nicer.


Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
One of my friend's - mummy M's memories.  I loved reading about what she had been doing with her beautiful daughters, where they had been, what they had made, what mummy M felt, what they might do next - basically all about what they had been doing - I'm so nosey!  Such a lovely way to remember the things you do!!!


How did you choose what to blog about?
I decided to blog about what we do most in here - care for our wonderful children and the mindees that come round, so much fun!!!  Basically, my life - every day is children day (either just my 4 or with extra mindees) and every day is filled with something to write about.  I just start off typing and away it goes!!!  Some days I type through the day when I get a few minutes spare, some days I finish the day with a typing session!!!


What is something most people don’t know about you?
I try not to hide anything, but there is always something going on behind closed doors that people from the outside cannot see.  At the minute there isn't much time for hidden situations, but there will defo something going on at some point!!!  It's difficult to describe everything and not everybody understands!!!  The difficulties vary and really are mainly my monster McC 2 with all his appointments etc, but we'll get there in the end.


What three words describe your style?
I like to be organised, know what's happening and when - with the amount of children in here with dance clubs and sports clubs and pick ups and drop offs all over the place I just HAVE to be organised.  Yep, I'm a bit of a control freak and I probably take it too far too, but if I don't know what's happening I feel like I can't deal with it.  I really love laughing and seeing others having a laugh, fun and giggles is all it's about!!!  Never laugh AT somebody tho, always WITH!!!  The fun has to be all around!!!  Not just jokes tho, it's got to be serious fun times!!!  The more fun, the better.  I love teaching, probably because it means I get to say and people have to listen - joking!!!  I just love watching children learn something new and knowing I had a part in helping them learn!  It's such an amazing feeling when that happens!!!  (Sad git, I know!!!)


What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
I really love cake making - any cake for any occasion (sometimes for no occasion at all), creating new flavours and succeeding (nothing worse that a bad tasting cake)!!!  I make cakes quite regularly, but I have a hubby who doesn't really like cakes and cake making so don't get to make them as often as I'd like!!!
I love my friends and family and would do anything I could to help them out.  I really love inviting them round - party time, games time, tea and cake, BBQ, sunday roast - whatever takes our fancies!  A big favourite is quiz type questions with some very special friends.  Unfortunately, I don't do it as often as I should, friends and family are very special!  I have a few very special friends and hopefully they all know what they mean to me.  Some near and some far (par for the course when you've been brought up in the Army!!!)
I love my four wonderful children and my hubby and I really enjoy the 'just us' time that we get sometimes.  Due to my job, the 'just us' times aren't that often, but I think that makes them more special!!!  Even snuggling for a movie is just amazing sometimes!!!
 

So that is me and my blogging, time to tag a couple of others to carry the Blog Your Heart Out baton forward…






1 comment: